- Banana (Chickita or small pazham) 3 Nos.
- Nutella 1 big table spoon
- Butter 1 spoon
- Bread (Brown used here) 8 slices
- Blend Banana nicely in a blender.
- Take a pan add some butter and add banana mix and after 5 minutes add nutella and mix well.
- Cut the sides of bread and roll out the bread using a roller (chappati roller) softly and to make it thin sheet.
- Over the bread sheet spread the banana nutella mix and make it into a roll. Stick the sides of the rolls with some water so that rolls will seal properly.
- Take a pan, heat the butter, and put the rolls into it to shallow fry till it is crispy and brown.
You can fill your choice of filling here. Refer our Bread rolls under kids favourite.