- 1. Flour- 4.5 cups of
- 2. Cooking Oil + Ghee – One cup each
- 3. Cinnamon powder – 1 tsp
- 4. Semolina – 1.5 cup of
- 5. Fennal seeds – One spoon
- 6. Aniseed – One spoon
- 7. Full prunus Mahaleb – 1 Tea spoon
- 8. Sesame seeds – Two spoon full of
- 9. Yeast – 1/4 quarter of spoon
- 10. Baking powder – 1/4 quarter of spoon
- 11. water (warm Water) – 1.75 cup
- 12. Dates – 1 kg Deseeded
- 1. Take the deseeded dates, add one spoon of Ghee & one spoon of Cinnamon & mix thoroughly together to make it tender .
- 2. Heat the oil & Ghee add it to the flour and mix well.
- 2. Add the other ingredients from (4– 11) to the flour mixture
- 3. Mix all the ingredients together either by hand or by Dough machine, if you have.
Keep mixing until becomes cohesive dough.
- 4. The Dough now ready, you can cut into small pieces or the lemon size balls.
- 5. Roll it with a pin and put into a wooden mould, spoon in some of date paste into it & press the mould, you get the required shape. Using the same procedure make remaining parcels.
- 6. Preheat the oven at 180 degree. Grease an aluminum tray and arrange these parcels and put them into your cooker oven and bake it at 220 degree, check the oven till you notice that its baked well.
- 7. But make sure not to become so dry or burnt, it should be soft.
- 8. Wish you success & enjoy your time to make delicious date parcels.
A very healthy food for children