- 1. Pulp of 3 medium size mango (Alphonso is the best)
- 2. Custard powder – 2 table spoon
- 3. Milk – 2 cups
- 4. Condense milk – half glass
- Remove the pulp of mango.
- Mix all ingredients together and blend it well.
- Heat the mix in low flame while continue the stirring.
- After 15 minutes (roughly) the mix become thicker
- Change to a glass bowl and let it cool.And later refrigerate the same.
*You may add elachi for taste.
Before serving, mix with whipping cream, decorate it with mango slices… yummy mango desert ready!!!