- 1. 2 cups Sweet corn
- 2. Bell peppers- 1 No. each Yellow, Orange, Red and Green cut into square pieces
- 3. Onion -1 No Cut into square pieces
- 4. Tomato _ 1 No
- 5. Olive oil -3-4 tsp Spoon
- 6. Salt – As required
- 7. Chilli flakes
- 8. Pepper powder -1/2 tsp
- 9. Sugar
- 10.Lemon juice
- 1. Heat a pan, add 2 tsp of olive oil, when hot add corn to it and stir till it is burnt slightly. Just to have a smoky taste. And remove to a plate.
- 2. Add 1 tsp of oil again and add the Bell peppers and onion and sauté stir for a minute. This is just for glazing.
- 3. Take a bowl add sugar, salt, lemon juice, remaining olive oil, pepper, chilli flakes and mix well. To this add the corn, bell pepper, onion and tomato and toss and mix well