1. Any Fish to your choice- Clean and cut
2. Kashmiri Chilly Powder- 2 Tsp
3. Turmeric Powder – 1 Tsp
4. Kodam puli – 3 pieces (cut into small long pieces)
5. Ginger – 1 inch long (cut in into small pieces)
6. Green chilly – 2 Nos. (cut into small small)
7. Shallots 5 Nos. (cut into small pieces) and another 10 Nos. for tempering
8. Salt – As required
9. Coconut – Milk of 1 coconut
10. Curry leaves – 1 Bunch
- Take a tava keep fish, shallots, green chilly, ginger, salt and puli and mix nicely with a spoon of olive oil. (or any other oil you are using in kitchen) Pour little water just to cover the fish and to keep in stove to boil for 10 to 15 min.
When it boil nicely and water became less, pour the coconut milk to it and boil again to make it to correct consistency to your choice. And tadka with curry leaves and shallots.
Go well with all types of plane rice (white or matta rice)