1. Boiled eggs;- 6 nos
2. Onion- 3 Nos
4. Cashew Nut:- 10 Nos
5. Ginger Garlic Paste :- 1 tsp
5. Tomato -2 Nos
6. Mint – ¾ cup
7.Corriander powder:- 2 tsp
8. Chilli powder:- ¾ tsp
9. Turmeric powder:- ¼ tsp
10. Salt :- To taste
11. Oil – 3 -4 table spoon
11. Whole garam masala: 2 cardamom,
1 big elachi (cardamom), ,
1 piece Cinnamon
1. Soak the Cashew nut in little warm water.
2. Heat a pan add 2 table spoon oil and add half the onions and fry it in oil till golden brown colour, remove it and make it into paste along with Mint and cashew nuts.
3. In the same pan add remaining oil, add the whole garam masala and stir, to this the add the remaining onion.
4 When the onions turns pink, add ginger garlic paste stir for few minutes till raw smell go.
5. Then add coriander powder, chilli powder and turmeric powder and mix well. Stir till raw smell leaves.
6. Add tomatoes and mix well and add ½ cup of water and salt. Cover it with lid and let the tomatoes cook.
7. Remove the lid and when the tomato paste become thick add the cashew, onion and mint paste and stir for some time.
8. Slice the eggs and add to curry, add salt if required and ½ cup of water ( if you need gravy).let it boil and gravy thicken. Decorate it with mint leaves and you can have it with rice, roti appam, ghee rice etc.