- Green apple – 1 no
- Ginger – 1tsp chopped
- Garlic – 1 tsp chopped
- Mustard – ½ tsp
- Sesame oil (ellu enna) – 2 table spoon
- Pickle powder- 1 table spoon
- Kashmiri chilli powder- ½ tsp
- Hing -1/4 tsp
- Fennel seeds- ½ tsp
- Sugar – 1 tsp
- Salt to taste
- Vinegar – ½ cup
• Chop the green apple in small pieces and put it into salt water for few minutes.
• Heat a pan, add sesame oil, and on heating add mustard seeds. When it sputter add chopped ginger and garlic to it. Fry till raw smell disappears
• Add the pickle powder, kashmiri chilli powder, hing & fennel seeds saute till nice aroma come. Add sugar, salt and apple. Mix well and saute just for a minute. Add vinegar and switch off the fire.