- Banana, medium ripened -1 kg
- Coconut, grated -2 cups
- Sugar -1 cups
- Oil -2 cups
- Cashew nuts -10 Nos
- Cardamom -3 Nos
- Steam medium ripened banana in a steam cooker, remove the center black portion and grind it in a grinder without using water or mash it well with hands.
- Heat a pan add a table spoon oil or ghee and fry grated coconut by adding sugar and cardamom in it, until it turns golden color.
- Add fried cashew nuts in it.
- Roll banana paste in the size of a big lemon by spreading oil in your hand.
- Place it in the left hand. Press it with your fingers of right hand, and make it nicer.
- Put a spoon of coconut at its centre.
- Close all the sides of the banana paste with your hand.
- Fold your left hand and make it in the shape of a banana with both your hands.
- Shape its sides.
- Roll the whole banana paste by following the above steps.
- Heat oil in a nonstick pan and put one by one of the banana rolls and fry it.
- Fry both the sides until it turns golden color.
Serve it as a delicious tea time snack