- Fresh coconut grated :- 1 cup
- Urad Dal – 2 table spoon
- Red chilli- 2 Nos (increase or decrease according to your spice).
- Whole Corriander : 1 table spoon
- Peanut roasted- 1 table spoon
- Curry leaves :- 5-6 leaves
- Salt:- to taste
- Oil – 2 tsp
- Heat a pan, add 2 tsp oil, roast the urad dal till golden brown colour . Then add to the urad dal red chilli and let it roast.
- After the urad dal and red chilli is done add coriander seeds, curry leaves and roast for few more minutes till the coriander seeds are warmed up.
- Lastly add coconut, roasted peanut and saute it for few minutes. It is just to heat up the coconut.
- On cooling grind this mixture, add salt according to taste and serve it with dosa, idli, appam or even rice.