1. Sliced mushroom (Canned Mushroom) – 3-4 table spoon
2. Shallot – 2 Nos
3. Red Dry chilli – 1 No
For white sauce.
4. Maida – 2 table spoon
5. Butter for frying – 2 table Spoon
6. Pepper powder – ½ spoon
7. Salt – to taste
8. Nutmeg powder – 1 pinch
9. Milk – ¾ cup
1. Heat a pan, add 1 table spoon butter and when it melts add the shallot and red chilli and roast.
2. When the shallot turns golden brown add sliced mushrooms and fry for few minutes. When it turns slightly golden brown colour remove the pan from fire and let it cool.
3. Take a pan heat 1 table spoon of butter when hot add maida and fry.
4. When the maida turns golden colour add milk and mix well. Let it boil and thicken.
5. Remove from the stove and add a pinch of nutmeg powder and pepper powder. Add salt to taste.
6. In a mixer grind the white sauce and the mushroom mixture well. Add warm water to bring to the required consistency. Remove it to a dish.
7.Decorate it with mushroom slices and pepper powder.