- 5 Shallots – chopped
- 2 clove Garlic
- 3 Dried Red Chili – chopped (If need more spicy increase the quantity)
- 1 inch Ginger
- 1 table spoon peanut butter
- Salt to taste
- 2 tablespoon Brown Sugar/ honey
- Chilli Ketchup-1 table spoon
- Oyster Sauce- 1 table spoon
- Soya Sauce -1 table spoon
- Vinegar-1 tsp
- ½ cup Water
- Ground the Shallots, garlic, red chilli, ginger in a food processor or a pestle and mortar.
- Heat oil in a pan add the ground ingredients and a table spoon of peanut butter and sauté it until oil rises on the top.
- Add salt, brown sugar, Thai chilli ketchup, vinegar, water and simmer the sauce. Stir constantly so that it does not get burnt.