1. Sweet corn – 1 tin
2. Onion – 1 No
3. Red chilli- flakes- ½ tsp
4. Pepper- 1/4 tsp
5. Roasted Jeera Powder-1/2 tsp
6. Yogurt – 2.5 cup
7. Coriander leaves chopped 1 tsp
8. Oil – 1 tsp
1. Heat a pan and add 1 tsp of oil and add chopped onions and saute till it is light pink in color.
2. Add the chilli flakes and drained sweet corn. Add salt and mix well. Off the stove and cool it.
3. Beat the yogurt add pepper and roasted jeera powder. Add the sweet corn to it and mix well.
4. Decorate it with coriander leaves and serve it with roti, chapatti, Vegetable Biryani.
SWEET CORN AND ONION RAITA