1. King fish- 10 pieces
2. Gingelly oil / Sesame oil (ellu anna) – 1 CUP
3. Ginger -1/2 inch pieces (chopped)
4. Garlic- 1 cup (sliced)
5. Green Chilli- 8-10 Nos (Sliced)
6. Turmeric powder-1 tsp
7. Chilli powder- 2 table spoon
8. Eastern Achar Powder – 3 table spoon
9. Salt to taste
10. Sugar-1/4 tsp
11. Lemon juice- ½ cup
12. Mustard seeds- 1 tsp
13. Dry red chili-3 nos
14. Vinegar – ½ cup
1. Wash the fish pieces, apply lemon and leave it for 10-15 minutes. Wash it, remove the bones and make it into cubes ¼ inch and marinate with 2 table spoon chilli powder, turmeric powder and salt.
2. Heat ½ cup of oil and fry the marinated pieces well (crispy)
3. Remove the fish, add remaining oil and add mustard seed, when it sputter add dry red chilli.
4. Add ginger, garlic and green chilli and sauté it for 3-4 minutes. When raw smell of garlic leave add Achar powder, remaining chilli powder and mix well. Add a pinch of sugar.
5. After 2 -3 minutes add fish and mix the whole mixture well for 2-3 minutes. Add vinegar and let it boil.