- Chicken Thighs – 4 pieces
- Ginger – 1 small piece
- Garlic – 3 – 4 cloves
- Shallots – 2
- Dry red chilliy – 10 nos (soak the chillies in 1 Tbs vinegar for 10 minutes and make fine paste)
- Turmeric powder – 1 pinch
- Lemon – 1 NO (juice extracted )
- Thym – 1 pinch
- Oregano – 1 pinch
- Salt – as required
- Clean the chicken and drain the water well. Make a thick paste using all ingredients (Item 2-10) Marinate the chicken with the paste and seal it in a cover and refrigerate for 8 -10 hours. Preheat the oven and 180 – 200 degree. Place the marinated chicken pieces in an oven proof tray. Brush olive oil on the pieces and keep the tray inside the oven. Keep it for 30 minutes and done!!
- Toss the pieces after 10 minutes and brush olive oil so that the chicken will be juicy and soft.
- After 30 minutes remove and plate it with Hamoos and green salads