1. Potato – 4 nos. large – boiled.
2. Cumin (zeera) – 1 tsp
3. Coriander (whole) – 1table spoon crushed
4. Powdered Roasted Cumin (Zeera) – 1 tsp
5. Amchoor (Dry mango Powder)- 1 table spoon
6. Coriander leaves- 3 table spoon
7. Chilli powder- ½ tsp
8. Turmeric powder- ½ tsp
9. Garam Masala- ½ tsp
10. Red chilli flakes – 1 tsp (optional)
11. Oil- 3 table spoon
12. Salt to taste
1. Cut the boiled potatoes into Medium size Cubes.
2. Heat oil in a pan, add 1 tsp of cumin into it and let it sputter.
3. Add crushed coriander, red chilli flakes, red chilli powder, turmeric powder and saute it for little time on a medium heat.
4. Add amchoor powder, Garam Masala, roasted cumin powder , salt and stir it.
5. Mix the potato carefully so that it does not get mashed. Stir till the masala coats the potatoes well. Add coriander leaves and mix
6. Remove and plate the Aloo zeera. Decorate it with coriander leaves and serve it hot with rice or roti along with raita.