- Beetroot- 2 Nos grated
- Thick Curd- 2 cups
- Salt to taste
- Ginger – 1 tsp (Minced)
- Green chilli- 1 tsp –(sliced)
- Curry leaves- 2 sprigs
- Mustard – 1tsp
- Cooking oil -1 table spoon.
- Heat oil in a pan, add mustard. When the mustard sputter, add curry leaves, ginger, chilli pieces and grated beetroot. Saute for few minutes
- Cover and let the beetroot cook with the water present in the beetroot. Remove the lid and let the content become dry. Remove from the stove and let it cool.
- Beat the curd add salt and beetroot into it. Mix well, decorate it with curry leaves.