1. Paneer – 1 Pkt Amul Paneer cubes (or any cubed paneer)
2. Mashroom – 1 tin sliced
3. Butter – 4 table spoon.
4. Onion Puree – 2 Big onion (Blanched and made to paste) ~ 1 cup
5. Tomato Puree – 2 tomato
6. Ginger Garlic paste – 1 table spoon
7. Kasuri Methi Powder -1/2 tsp
8. Fresh Cream -2 table spoon.
9. Kashmiri chilli powder -2 tsp
10. Coriander powder -1tsp
11. Turmeric powder – ¼ tsp
11. Cinnamon – 2 pieces
12. Cloves – 3-4 nos
13. Cardamom -2 nos
14. Bay leaves -2 Nos
15. Garam masala – ½ tsp
16. Salt to taste
17. Tomato Ketchup -1 table spoon
1. Take 1 tsp oil and fry the paneer till golden brown and keep it aside.
2. Take 3 table spoon of butter in a pan. Add the whole garam masala- Cinnamon, cloves and cardamom and saute, till we get a nice aroma.
3. Add the onion paste and saute for few minutes till the colour of the paste turns from light pink to golden yellow. Add ginger garlic paste and saute it further for a minute.
4. Add tomato puree and saute for few minutes till the oil leave the mixture.
5. Add dry powders -turmeric, chilli, coriander powder and saute till they leave raw smell.
6. Add the drained mashroom and about 2 cup of water and let it cook add tomato ketchup and salt to taste to the mixture. When the gravy become thick, add the paneer cubes garam masala and the kasuri methi powder. Keep it for few minutes and remove it from fire. Add cream and remaining butter, decorate it with Coriander leaves.