- Green peas 2 cup
- Pistachios Sliced – 1 Cup
- Corn flour 4 Spoons
- Sugar 3/4 cup
- Cardamom Powder 1 spoon
- Green peas in a mixer jar, add a little water and grind.
- Heat butter in a pan, add ground peas and saute, stirring well till all the moisture evaporates.
- Add Corn flour diluted in Water and mix well
- Add sugar and mix and saute.
- Grease an aluminium tray with ghee.
- Add green cardamom powder and mix and saute. Add half the pistachios and mix well.
- Pour the mixture into the tray and spread evenly. Sprinkle remaining pistachios over and let it cool down to room temperature.
- Refrigerator to set.