- Beetroots :- 3 – 4 Nos
- Milk : 2-3 cups
- sugar : 1 cup
- Condensed Milk -3/4 tin ‘
- ghee : 1-2 Table spoon
- Cardamom powder
- Cashew nut or Almond
- (Soak the almonds for few hours remove skin and slice it)
- Grate the Beetroots and squeeze to remove the juice.
Tip: Do not throw the juice. It is healthy juice and reduces the blood pressure.
- Heat a pan add ghee, (if using cashew-fry cashew and remove and keep it separate)
- Add the grated Beetroot to the ghee and stir till its raw smell disappears.
- Add Milk to it and let it cook. Once the milk evaporates and add condensed milk and sugar (As sweetness of the beetroot and condensed milk high while Adding sugar please check the sweetness). Let it reduce. See that it does not get burnt. Stir continuously.
- Add Cardamom powder and mix well and remove it from the stove
- Arrange it in a bowl and decorate with cashew nut or Almonds.
Tips: You can have it Hot or cold with plain vanilla ice cream. It is yummy……………..