For the marinade…
1.Raw Papaya – ¼ piece
- Lemon juice -3 table spoon
- Garlic powder – 1 table spoon (garlic paste 2-3 cloves of garlic)
- Coriander leaves – 2 tablespoons freshly chopped
- Green Chili- 2-3 Nos (Increase/decrease according to the spiciness)
- Chicken breasts, boneless/skinless – 4- 5 Nos
- Clean the chicken breasts and cut it into cubes and marinate with lemon juice and keep it aside for few minutes.
- Make a paste of papaya, green chili, Coriander leaves. Marinate the paste with the chicken , add required salt and leave it for 2 hrs.
- After 2 hrs, thread meat onto the wooden skewers, and grill it over a pan adding few drops of olive oil
- Turn it few times and then grill it over in the microwave oven for 5-10 minutes, after spraying little oil.
- Serve it hot with Sour Cream Dip.
Sour Cream Dip
- Fresh Cream- 2 table spoon
- Curd – 2-3 table spoon
- Lemon juice- 2 table spoon
- Minced Garlic -1 No
- Salt to taste
- Coriander leaves and black olives for decoration
Mix all ingredients from 1-5 and decorate it with Coriander leaves and black olives and serve with Grilled papaya chicken.
Note: The papaya is a good meat tenderizer. It will make the meat soft and juicy. Do not over cook the chicken as after tenderizing the chicken will cook faster.