- Corn Flour 1 cup
- Sugar 1 cup
- Water 1 ½ cup
- Cardamon powder ¼ spoon
- Butter/ Ghee 2 Table spoon
- Pistachio chopped 2 Table spoon
- Dilute the corn flour to water and avoid all lumps.
- Take a non stick pan add water ½ cup and sugar. When sugar dissolved in water completely and start getting sticky add the corn flour mixture.
- Add one tablespoon butter to this mixture, and stir continuously.
- The mixture becomes transparent and fully cooked, add butter/ ghee at regular intervals
- Add chopped pistachio and remaining ghee. Stirring continuously, till the mixture leaves the side of the pan. Add green cardamom powder and mix.
- Take a bowl spread some butter on the surface and allow the mixture to set properly.
- When cold cut into desired shape