- Brown bread slices 3 Nos.
- Burger (chicken) 1 No.
- Tomato Ketch up 1 spoon
- Butter 1 spoon
- Cut the sides of bread and roll out the bread using a roller (chappati roller) softly and to make it thin sheet.
- Fry burger with little butter in the pan and remove from the pan, cut it into 3 small slices
- Over the bread sheet spread the tomato ketchup using a spoon and keep burger over it and make it into a roll. Stick the sides of the rolls with some water so that rolls will seal properly.
- Take a pan, heat the butter, and put the rolls into it to shallow fry till it is crispy and brown.
It is an awesome snack for the lunch box, and will take only few minutes to prepare. Children will love them.