- Chicken breast – 4-5 Nos cut to cubes
- Chili Chicken Masala – 1-2 table spoon.
- Soya Sauce – 1-2 table spoon
- Ginger Garlic Paste- 1 table spoon
- Green Chili Paste- 1 tea spoon
- Pepper Powder – ½ tps
- Kashmiri Chilli Powder- 1 tea spoon (Optional for bright red colour)
6.Lemon Juice- 2 table spoon
- Onion- 2 Nos –Cubes
- Garlic- chopped -1 table spoon
- Ginger- chopped -1 table spoon
10.Green Chili sliced -2 Nos ( Optional
11 Capsicum – 1 No – Cubes (green and red ) T
12 Tomato Ketchup – 1 table spoon (Optional)
- Spring Onion- 4 -5 nos chopped
- Oil for frying – ½ cup
- Marinate the chicken in 1 tbsp soya sauce, Salt, pepper, ¾ of Chili chicken Masala, ginger – garlic Paste, green chili Paste, Kashmiri Chili powder and lemon juice for atleast ½ -1hrs . I have added kashmiri chili powder as it gives a nice red colour which is much better than food colour.
- Fry the chicken in oil and remove it on a kitchen towel for draining. In the same oil add the chopped garlic and ginger, saute it for few minutes. Then add the onion cubes till it is slight pink colour. To this add the capsicum cubes and green chili and saute it for another few minutes. Add the remaining chili chicken masala and pepper powder saute for few minutes.
- When the masala is ready put the fried chicken pieces and mix well. Lastly add 1 table spoon of the Tomato ketchup. Add salt as per taste and saute for few minutes.
- Mix the ingredients until all are well combined and fry for another 3-4 mins. Garnish with some chopped spring onions and serve hot with porotta, chapatti or fired rice or can be served as a snack