- Tapioca – 1 kg
- Salt – as required
- Turmeric powder – 1 pinch
- Green Chilly – 5 -6 nos
- Garlic -2 -3 cloves
- Shallots – 3 -4 nos
- Jeera powder – 1 pinch
- Curry leaves – I bunch
- Grated coconut – ½ coconut
- Coconut oil – enough
- Peel off the tapioca and slice it nicely.
- Keep the sliced tapiocas in a pressure cooker, add water to cover and salt and pinch of turmeric powder.
- Place the cooker on the fire and keep it until the first whistle comes.
- Once the pressure is released drain the tapioca.
- Crush the grated coconut, shallots, garlic, jeera powder and add the mixture to the cooked tapioca. Add the coconut oil and curry leaves and serve hot.