- Paneer – 1 Pkt Paneer cubes
- Butter – 4 table spoon.
- Onion Puree – 2 Big onion (Blanched and made to paste) ~ 1 cup
- Tomato Puree – 2 tomato
- Ginger Garlic paste – 1 table spoon
- Kasuri Methi Powder – 1/2 tsp
- Fresh Cream – 3 table spoon.
- Kashmiri chilli powder – 2 tsp
- Coriander powder -1tsp
- Cumin Powder -1/2 tsp
- Turmeric powder – ¼ tsp
- Garam masala – ½ tsp
- Salt to taste
- Tomato Ketchup -1 table spoon
- Red food colour -1 pinch (optional)
- Coriander leaves -1 table spoon
1. Take 1 tsp oil and fry the paneer till golden brown and keep it aside.
2. Take 3 table spoon of butter in a pan. Add the onion paste and sauté for few minutes till the colour of the paste turns from light pink to golden yellow. Add ginger garlic paste and sauté it further for a minute.
3. Add tomato puree and saute for few minutes till the oil leave the mixture.
4. Add dry powders -turmeric, chilli, coriander powder and saute till they leave raw smell.
5. Add ½ cup water to the masala. Let it boil. When the gravy become thick, add the paneer cubes, garam masala and the kasuri methi powder, and little food colour. Cook it covered for few minutes.
6. Remove it from fire. Add cream and remaining butter, decorate it with Coriander leaves. Lip smacking and appetizing paneer butter masala is ready. Serve with chapatti, parantha, naan or rice.