- Capsicum – Medium size coloured -5 Nos
- Rice-Basmati -3/4 cup
- Chicken Breast – 1 No
- Red chili – 2 Nos broken (optional)
- Garlic crushed – 2 Nos
- Cloves -2 nos
- Bay leaf -1 small
- Cinnamon – 1 Small piece ½ inch
- Pepper Powder – 1 tsp
- lemon Juice -2 tables spoon
- Maggi chicken cube -1/2 piece
- Garlic sliced – 4 Nos
- Onion chopped -1 No
- Oregano – ½ tsp (optional)
- Coriander leave – 1 table spoon (optional)
- Red jalapeno -1 No sliced(optional)
- Grated Cheese – 2 table spoon
- Black olives -10 slices
- Olive oil – 2 table spoon
- Wash and slice the tops off of the capsicums and remove the seeds and cores. Set aside
To prepare the Stuffing:
- Wash and soak the rice for few minutes.
- Cut the chicken pieces, marinate it with little lemon juice, salt and little pepper powder and keep it for some time.
- Take a deep vessel, add 3.5 cups of water, add chicken marinated, bay leaf, crushed garlic, little pepper, salt, Red chili*, cloves, small piece of cinnamon, 1.2 piece of Maggi chicken cube let the chicken cook well. * I have added red chili as I like spice, can avoid if you do not like spicy.
- Remove the chicken when done and mince it. Add the rice in the same stock that chicken was cooked and cook until it is done. Add water and salt if required for cooking rice.
- When the rice is done, take a pan heat little olive oil add onion and garlic slices, minced chicken and the rice. Sauté for few minutes and add pepper powder, oregano, sliced Jalapeno, coriander leaves and few drops of lemon juice.
- Preheat the oven to 200 degree C.
- Fill the stuffing into the Capsicum, spread the cheese and olives on top of the stuffing. Brush a baking dish with olive oil, and brush some olive oil over the capsicum. Arrange the capsicum over the tray and bake it for 20-25 minutes in the oven.