Preheat oven to 400 degrees F
- Beef – 100 gms (finely chopped and cooked with chili, coriander, turmeric, ginger garlic, salt and garam masala)
- Oil – 2 tsp
- Onion – 1 medium – finely sliced
- Green chili – 1 (halved)
- Ginger – 1 small piece – finely sliced
- Garlic – 2 cloves — finely sliced
- Pepper powder – 1 tsp
- Curry leaves – 1 bunch
- Coriander leaves – 1 Tbs – finely chopped
- Puff Pastry – as required
- Egg – 1 beaten
For the filling
Heat the pan and oil and then the onion, ginger, garlic and chili and salt. Once the onion is sautéed well add the cooked beef, curry leaves, coriander leaves and pepper powder. Make sure the mixture is dry.
Keep the oven ready by pre heating it at 400 degree F.
Now take the pastry sheet and put 1 tbs filling and fold the sheet in required shape. Brush the top portion with the beaten egg.
Bake 12 to15 minutes, until golden.