- 1 capsicum
- 2 small onions
- 6 – 7 garlic
- 3 green chillies (increase/decrease according to required spiciness)
- Green coriander a small bunch cleaned and chopped
- 2 tbsp oil
- 1 cup rice
- Maggi cubes 2 No melted in 2 cups of water or 2 cups homemade vegetable stock / chicken stock
- Dry roast in a pan green capsicum, green chili, unpeeled onions, and garlic for around 20-25 minutes.
- After the vegetables are roasted, cool them peel the darkened skin and clean it with a cloth.
- Blend the vegetables along with green coriander leaves and grind all the vegetables and make a fine puree.
- Clean and soak the rice for 15 minutes.
- Heat oil in a pan, and add rice to it. Cook the rice till it glistens. Add the prepared paste and some salt. Pour the vegetable/ chicken stock and cover the pan with a lid.
- Cook it till the rice is just tender.
- Serve hot with pickled Red Mexican chilli.