- Medium length big red chili- Cut to half lengthwise along with stalk- 10 Nos
- Sausage – shredded -2 Nos
- Sweet Corn – 2 table spoon
- Onion – 1 No chopped
- Garlic- crushed – 3 Nos.
- Oregano -1/2 tsp
- Pepper Power
- Olive oil/ cooking oil- 2 tsp
- Cheese- Grated 2 -3 table spoon.
- Chopped black olives -2-table spoon
- Heat a pan add 1 tsp olive oil add crushed garlic. When it turns golden brown add chopped onion.
- As the onion become light pink colour add sausage and sweet corn and saute it for few minutes.
- Add salt to taste, pepper powder and oregano and saute it for few more minute and switch off the stove.
- Spoon each chili with the Sausage mixture and add little grated cheese over it and few olives and arrange it in a baking dish. Spray little olive oil.
- Bake it in 180 degree preheated oven for 20 minutes.
Serve it as appetizer.