- Flour Tortillas- 1 Pkt (12 Nos)
- Olive Oil -4-5 tablespoons (Canola oil or vegetable oil can be used)
- Boneless chicken cubed into 1-inch pieces-2 cups
- Pepper Powder-1/2 tsp
- Grated Cheddar Cheese-3 table spoon
- Enchilada sauce -1/2 cup
- Taco Seasoning Power – 1-2 tsp
- Spring Onion-1 bunch chopped
- Baby Corn -1/2 cup
- Beans-1/2 cup
- Capsicum Red & Yellow – cut lengthwise slices
- Salt To Taste
- Cook the Chicken adding pepper, salt and ¼ cup water. When it is cooked, cool it and shred it.
- Heat a nonstick pan, add olive oil and heat. Saute Chicken and vegetables ( capsicum, baby corns, beans) separately in batches.
- Heat ½ cup Enchilada Sauce, when it start boiling reduce the flame, add the sautéed chicken and vegetables and mix well. Season it with Taco Seasoning Powder, salt to taste and spring onions. As the vegetables and chicken is nicely coated with the sauce, switch off the stove and cool the mixture.
- Heat the Tortillas on a pan adding little olive oil, add the mixture on one side, add some grated cheese and Fold the tortillas over. Press gently on each tortilla to prevent it from unfolding until the cheese inside starts to melt. Flip once, until crispy and browned on both sides. We can also heat the tortillas in the oven adding cheese over it.
Yummy Tortilla wraps are ready to serve.