- Pomegranate -3-4 Nos.
- Pomegranate Juice – 500ml
- Gelatin -3 Sachet
- Coconut Cream – 1 tin
- Milk – 2 cups
- Sugar- 2 cups
- Sago- 1 cup
For Sago Coconut base
- Soak the sago for 10-15 minutes. Soak 1.5 Packet of Gelatin in some warm water.
- Heat milk and coconut cream and add sago to it and let it cook. When the sago become transparent, add 1 cup of sugar to it.
- Mix the gelatin well until it is all dissolved and add to the sago mix and stir well. Cool it in a pudding and refrigerate it for 1 hour.
Preparation of Pomegranate Jelly
- Remove the Pomegranate seeds, clean it and keep aside.
- Heat the Pomegranate juice add 1 cup of sugar and try to reduce it to half.
*Fresh juice or bottled Pomegranate juice can be used.
- Dissolve the remaining gelatin in some water and add it to the reduced Pomegranate juice. Add the Pomegranate seeds to it and mix well. Do not cook after adding the seeds. Let it cool.
Setting the pudding
Remove the set Sago Coconut pudding and slowly add the Pomegranate jelly above it. And let it set for 4-5 hours.