- Spinach leaves- 5-6 Nos Medium size
- Chickpea powder ( Basen) – ¾ cup
- Rice power- 1 table spoon
- Ajwin -1/2 tsp ( Optional)
- Hing- ¼ tsp
- Chili Powder- ½ tsp
- Amchoor Power- ½ tsp
- Salt to taste.
- cooking oil for deep frying
- Take medium size Spinach leaves which are complete without any cuts or holes. Clean wash and remove the excess hard stalk retaining the leaf. Wash and Wipe each leaf and keep it aside.
- Take a bowl mix the chickpea power, rice power, ajwin, hing( Kayam) chili power, amchoor power and salt to taste. Add ½ cup of water to make it to a paste which is neither watery nor thick. It should be able to coat the spinach leaves.
- Heat oil in a wide pan enough to deep fry.
4 Spread this mixture on a plate and dip the spinach leaves one by one into till it coat nicely and put into the hot oil. Cook it on both sides and remove once it is done. It will cook fast as the leaves are thin. Serve it hot with any yummy spicy dip.