- Green Gram Sprout-¾ cup
- Oats- 2-3 table spoon
- Wheat Flour- 2-3 table spoon
- Coriander leaves – 1 hand full chopped
- Green/ Red Chili- 1 -2 Nos
- Ginger – chopped 1 tsp
- Shallot -2 Nos
- Cumin seeds-1/4 tsp
- Salt to taste
- Oil- 1 table spoon
- Grind the sprout along with oats, wheat flour, coriander leaves, chili, cumin seeds, ginger, shallot and salt.
- Heat a dosa pan, apply little oil, spread the 1 dessert spoon of mixture using a ladle in the shape of a dosa.
- Cover it and let it cook over one side, when done flip it and cook the other side.
- Prepare dosa with all the mixture and serve it with chutney of your choice.
- A healthy and guilt free breakfast is ready for your loved ones.