- Ghee-2 tsp(or 2tsp of butter)
- Sugar -2 table spoon
- cardamom-2 to 3 crushed/powdered
- Cashew Nuts – 5-6 nos
- Raisins- 1 table spoon
- Coconut grated:- 2 tables spoon
- Skin the banana, cut vertically into 2 halves and then cut it horizontally into thick pieces. (Preferably Kerala Banana)
- Heat a nonstick pan, add 2 tsp of ghee or butter. Add the Cashew Pieces and raisins, when they change their colour to golden brown and remove it. In the same ghee, add sugar and let it caramelize and become golden colour syrup in a low flame.
- Add the banana pieces and roast it in a low flame. When the bananas are cooked and change its colour add coconut and roast in for few more minutes. Lastly add the cardamom powder and the roasted nuts.
- This is a tasty dish, can be served as a snack or as a side dish or can be used as a filling for pancakes or bread.