- Chicken breast ½ Kg
- Green chilli 4 Nos.
- Garlic 5 Cloves
- Coriander leaves 1 bunch
- Lemon juice 1 spoon
- Salt As required
- Oil 1 spoon
- Clean cut chicken breast as much as thin as possible.
- Make a paste of chilli, garlic, Coriander leaves, lemon juice and salt.
- Marinate chicken nicely with this paste for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Take a non-stick pan and add 1 spoon oil and keep the chicken pieces on it in low fire.
- Cover the pan.
- Allow to cook for sometimes by turning the pieces.
A very healthy soft chicken shallow fry ready for your dinner.