- Chicken cooked and shredded 1/2 cup
- Garlic and ginger paste 1 spoon each
- Finely chopped green chili – 2 nos
- Onion – 1/2 cup finely chopped
- Oil & salt as needed
When the above items gets brown, add the following masala powder
- Turmeric – 1/4 spoon
- Chicken masala- 1/2 spoon
- Crushed pepper – 1/2 spoon
- Garam masala – a pinch
- Add corriandar leaves
Appam maavu ( 1 glass basmati rice soaked for 4-5 hours, 3 spoons cooked rice, shallots few, jeerakam powder a pinch , grated coconut half cup. Consistancy same like Dosa batter.
Take a bowl and pour the batter. Steam for 5-10 min. Then spread the filling. Pour the rest and then steam for 20-25 mints.
Take a pot to steam.
filling – can be any filling preferably non veg
(Should be spicy for better taste)