- Red kidney beans – 2 cups
- Tomato -3-4 Nos
- Onion – 3 Nos
- Green chilly -2 Nos
- Ginger crushed-1/2 tsp
- Garam masala-1/2 tsp
- Pepper – ½ tsp
- Oil-1 tsp
- Soak Red Kidney beans for 3 hrs.
- Pressure cook kidney beans with water and salt to 3-4 whistles.
- Take a pan; add oil and when oil is hot add onion, ginger, green chili and tomatoes.
- Once the tomatoes are cooked, switch of the flame and let it cool
- Once cooled, grind the mixture with water
- Pour the tomato paste to the hot pan.
- Add the cooked beans to tomato paste. Add water if you need more gravy.
- Add pepper and Garam masala.
- Switch off the flame and serve hot with white rice or chappathi.