- Wheat flour (atta)- 1 cup
- Water- ¼ cup
- Potato – 1 medium sized peeled and grated (¾ cup)
- Roasted cumin (roased Jeera)powder -1 tsp
- Coriander leaves -2 tbsp chopped
- Salt -½ tsp or to taste,
- Almond (badam) powder 1 tsp
- butter or ghee- 2 tbsp
- oil for deep frying Method
- Semolina (Rawa) -1 table spoon
- Mix all ingredients except oil for frying in a bowl and knead to a firm dough.
- Make small balls and roll out into small pooris.
- Heat oil in a deep pan or kadai. Slide a poori slowly in hot oil. Press the poori lightly with a spoon. Flip it upside down and fry from other side. Take out the poori, and put it on a paper towel to drain the oil.
- Serve immediately. With Raita or any spicy achar.
It can be served as a snack or breakfast.