- ½ kg chicken mid wings
- 2 tbsp Butter
- 2 tbs corn flour
- 1 egg yolk & 1 egg white
- ½ fresh milk
- ½ tbsp. chillie powder
- ½ tbsp. lemon juice
- 1 tsp pepper
- Salt to taste
- Oil for frying
- Marinate chicken wings in lemon juice, chillie powder and pepper powder and salt for ½ hour.
- Melt butter, add in the corn flour fry on low flame until cooked. Add milk gradually ensure there are no lumps keep stirring until it thickens.
- Add egg yolk and stir quickly into a smooth golden batter. Allow to cool.
- Add in the marinated chicken wings into the egg batter for another ½ hr.
- Heat oil in a frying pan, dip the marinated chicken wings in the lightly beaten egg white and deep fried it until golden brown.
Serve hot with tomatoe sauce and chillie sauce.