- Jack fruit seeds- skinned and the brown skin scrapped.- 10 15 nos
- Mango – 1 No ( reduce if it is very sour)
- Turmeric powder-1/2 tsp
- Coconut milk (thick) 1 cup
- Mustard ½ tsp
- Curry leaves -2 sprig
- Red chili- 2 nos
- coconut oil-1 table spoon
- Cumin powder ½ tsp (optional)
- Cut the scrapped jackfruit seeds into 3-4 pieces. Cook it in a cooker adding enough water adding green mango pieces, turmeric powder and salt in the cooker for 2-3 whistle.
- When it is cooked add the thick coconut milk and cumin powder and heat the mixture do not boil.
- Heat a small pan and add oil, mustard, red chili and curry leaves. When the mustard sputter add to the curry.
- Serve it as a side dish for rice.