- Carrot Shredded – ¾ cup
- Red chili- 2 Nos
- Onion- chopped 3 table spoon
- Coconut- 3 table spoon
- Ginger- ½ inch piece
- Salt to taste .
- Oil-1-2 tsp
- Chili powder (Kashmiri) ½ tsp
- Take a pan heat oil, add red chili when it is roasted add onion and ginger pieces. Saute it for few minutes, then add shredded carrot and sauté it for another 1 minute. Add the coconut and salt. Turn off the stove and grind it to smooth paste adding little water.
Cashew nut Chutney
- Raw Cashew Nut- 10 Nos
- Green Chili-1 No ( Increase if you need more spicy)
- Shredded Coconut- 2 table spoon
- Onion chopped – 2 table spoon
- Garlic -1 piece
- In a pan just heat the raw cashew nut and coconut for few seconds and keep it aside.
- Heat little oil add onion, garlic and green chili, sauté till the onion slightly turns colour and the raw smell of garlic leaves.
- Grind the onion and the cashew nut mixtures along with salt to taste together till a smooth paste.
- Serve it with dosa.
Curry leave and Fresh Coriander chutney
- Curry leaves- ½ cup
- Coriander leaves- 1 cup
- Green Chili- 3 Nos
- Lemon juice- 2 table spoon
- Onion – 2 table spoon
- Garlic – 2 pieces
- Salt to taste
- Oil-1 tsp
- Heat a pan add 1tsp of oil, add onion and garlic and sauté it for few minutes. Add curry leaves coriander leaves and green chili. Turn off the stove and add little salt and grind it to a paste add lemon juice and mix well.