- Whole cleaned wheat – 1 cup
- Jaggery melted- 2 cups
- Coconut Milk- thick 1 cup and thin 3 cups
- Dry ginger powder -1 tsp
- Cardamom powder- ½ tsp
- Ghee- 2 table spoon
- Cashew – 6-7 Nos
- Dry Grapes – 2 table spoon
- Wash the Whole wheat and cook in the cooker adding 3 cups of water for 3 whistle.
- Heat a thick bottom vessel, add ghee and fry the cashew and dry grapes. Remove it and keep aside.
- In the same ghee add the wheat and saute it for some time.
- Add the melted jaggery and saute it well till it is thick in a medium flame.
- Add the thin coconut milk and mix well.
- Let is boil, if it is too thick add warm water to reduce the thickness.
- Add the dry ginger powder and mix well.
- Off the stove and add the thick coconut milk, cardamom powder and the fried cashew/dry grapes and mix well and keep it covered.
- Serve it hot or cold.