- Wheat Flour- 2 cups
- Sweet Corn – 7 table spoon
- Cheese Grated-4 table spoon
- Pepper Powder- 1/2 tsp
- Butter or cooking oil- 1 table spoon (optional)
- Oregano-1/2 tsp ( optional)
- Salt to taste
- Make wheat flour dough like we make for chapatti.
- Remove the water from the corn, crush the grains.
- Heat a pan add little butter add corns, pepper powder and oregano powder.
- When it cools add the grated cheese.
- Make a thick disc with the dough and fill the cheese corn filling and cover it and roll it out.
- Heat a flat pan, put the paratha over it and when it done on one side turn it add little butter over it and cook it till both sides.
- Remove it from fire add little more butter and cut into pieces to serve it to kids.
- Children will love the taste of cheese, corns and Can be healthy tiffin for children.
- For adults you can add chili flakes if you like it spicy. Avoid butter and use olive oil. Serve it with any spicy chutney, pickle or yogurt raita.