- Passion Fruit 3 Nos.
- Lemon(Sliced in rounds) 1 No
- Sugar Syrup As required
- Green chilly 2 No
- Fresh mint
- Cut the passion fruit into half and scoop out the flesh into blender
- Add water and blend it for a minute
- Sieve out the seeds
- Bring the water to a boil.
- Dissolve the sugar into the boiling water, stirring constantly.
- Once the sugar is dissolved completely, remove the pan from the heat.
- Allow to cool completely and thicken
- Make sure not to thicken it too much
- Take a serving glass add 1/4 crushed ice.
- Fill remaining glass with the juice.
- Add Sugar syrup.
- Add the lemon slice
- Slit the green chilly length and fix it in the rim of the glass
- Garnish with fresh mint leaves