Fenugreek or uluva has a lot of health benefits They are rich in vitamins such as thiamin, folic acid, riboflavin, niacin, vitamins A, B6, and C, K and are a storehouse of minerals such as copper, potassium, calcium, iron, selenium, zinc, manganese, and magnesium It is good for increasing breast Milk for , reduce cholesterol, diabetes etc
A healthy and tasty dosa.
- Raw rice- 2cups
- Uluva- 3 tsp
- Cooked Matta rice (preferred) – 1 cup (or any cooked boiled rice)
- Salt to taste
- Oil -1 tsp
- Soak the raw rice along with Fenugreed /uluva over night or 4-8 hrs.
- Grind it along with cooked matta rice, add salt and keep it overnight or 8 hrs.
- Heat a dosa griddle (tava) take the batter in a ladle and spread the batter into a medium size dosa with a light hand .Add a tsp of oil on top and edge of the dosa.
- Cook this dosa covered and in slow fire. Remove it and Serve it with any chutney.