A good breakfast for Kids and even for Adults.
- Eggs 5 Nos.
- Mushrooms chopped 1 table spoon
- Caspisicum chopped 1 table spoon
- Tomatoes chopped 1 table spoon
- Spinach chopped 1 table spoon
- Milk ¼ cup
- Salt As required
- Chilli 2 Nos. (if for kids not to add chillies)
- Cheese Grated 1 table spoon
- Olive Oil to spread in the baking tray
Beat eggs a large bowl and add all chopped vegetables, milk, cheese and salt.
Heat oven to 200 deg. C
Spread olive oil in the baking tray.
Take a small Quantity of egg mixer and pour in the moulds, spreak some cheese on top and keep in pre heated oven for 35 to 40 minutes.
Yummy Muffins are ready.
- You can put your desired vegetables in the muffin and bake.