- Rice flour- 1cup
- Rava (semolina) – 1cup
- Sugar- 3-4 tsp
- Salt a pinch
- Black jeera- 1 pinch
- Water-2 glasses
- Oil/ghee-1tsp (to add to flour)
- Oil –for deep frying
- Boil the water add the flour, sugar, salt & 1tsp oil. Mix well and switch off the stove.
- When it is medium warm (when you are able to handle it) Blend it well take some mixture and make it into rope shape and attach the edges to give a shape of big ring/bangle. Repeat this with all the flour.
- Deep fry these rings in hot oil.
- Crispy bangles are ready.