Ingredients for Bread Dosa :
- Bread 6 pcs
- Rice soaked for 1 night Or rice flour ½ cup
- Rava ½ cup
- Yoghurt 2 table-spoon
- Onion 1 small chopped
- Green chilli 2 Nos. chopped
- Ginger 1 small piece chopped
- Curry leaves 10 to 15 leaves chopped
- Coriander leaves 10-15 leaves chopped
- salt to taste
- Oil to make each dosa
- Soak bread in water and squeeze out the water immediately.
- Combine 1 to 4 items in a blender and blend it to the smooth paste. Add a little water.
- Combine this paste with all the remaining ingredients and blend nicely. Add water to it and mix it well to get the desired consistent batter.
- Heat Dosa tava and spread dosa batter in circular motion to form a circle. Keep the flame to low-medium.
- Add oil on the dosa crust and flip to other side. Roast Bread Dosa from both side until it gets light brown and crispy.
- Hot Bread Dosa is ready to serve with chutney.
- Coriander, coconut, green chilly, yoghurt chutney is the best with this