- Semiya – 1 Cup
- Rice batter – 1/2 cup
- Rawa- 1/4 cup
- Sour curd – 1 cup
- Ginger minced – 1 tsp
- Green chillies minced – 1 tsp
- Onions – 1 (finely chopped)
- Curry leaves – finely chopped
- Coriander leaves (optional) – finely chopped
- Salt – to taste
- Chilli powder – to taste
- Hing – a pinch
1. Take a bowl add 1 cup curd, soak the vermicelli in it for about an hour.
- After 1 hour when the Vermacilli get soft, take all the remaining ingredients in a bowl.
- Add enough water to get desired consistency.
4. Heat a tava and pour a laddle full of the batter from outward to inward way. Put some oil around the dosa.
5. Once the dosa has cooked, turn over and cook till done.
6. Serve yummy vermicelli/ semiya dosa with any spicy chutney.
Tip – We need to prepare the dosas in medium to low flame. This way the dosa gets cooked well without getting burnt.