This is for lady’s finger lovers.
- Boiled rice- 1 cup
- Lady’s finger- 5 Nos
- Butter milk- 1/2 cup
- Thick cobnut milk- ¼ cup
- Green chili chopped- 1 No
- Curry leaves-1 No
- Coconut grated- 2 table spoon
- Oil as required.
1.Soak the rice for 5-6 hrs
- Grind it along with lady’s finger into a thick batter. Add chopped green chili.
3.Keep it for 15-20 minutes.
- Add butter milk and thick coconut milk and salt. Mix well.
- Heat a griddle and pour the batter and make to a semi thick dosa in a medium heat. When one side is done flip it to other side.
- Serve it with nice tomato chutney or small onion chutney.
- Do not keep the batter longer, it will turn bitter. Use tender lady’s figures.